Tuesday 7 February 2012

How can you get more CLICKS than PAGE VIEWS?

more CLICKS than PAGE VIEWS

This has been posted on most of my communication channels:
Facebook, Google+, Twitter ...

My posts go like this:

    I may be a bit thick here, but do enlighten me if you can.

    Notice the BLUE (page views) and ORANGE (clicks) graphs in my AdSense account report:
    how can you get more CLICKS than you have PAGE VIEWS?

and here is my Google AdSense report screen:


Now, I have said in the beginning that there might be something I am missing and I don't understand. I am mainly a web developer rather than a marketeer, but I am quite interested in this whole Internet Marketing thing and I do want to learn about it.

So if anyone out there can point me to what it is I am missing, or just explain how AdSense could see this happening, your valuable opinion will be highly appreciated. You don't have to be an SEO, SEM or social media guru to know about this - although I promote myself as one - but I simply can't get my head arount this.

Another thing that makes internet marketing, social media, website optimization and online communication just as interesting as web development. But that's just me, the geeky developer talking :)


No comments:

search blog

Tricouri Personalizate si Cadouri Haioase - Tu.ro

magazin tricouri